I WISH...



I wish I had seventy nine land titles and sexy internet-legs
I wish I could control a country's sugar production & supply
I wish I was above the law and untouchable
I wish I rose through ranks real quick because I am next in-line

I wish I was a middleman and got half a million dollars for "charity"
I wish I was in-charge of condolence monies' deliveries
I wish I could shoot someone at a shopping mall and walk free
I wish my intellect and integrity could easily be bought off

I wish I could shamelessly defend the vices with my tongue
I wish I could make a U-turn on a road and slap a traffic officer 
I wish I was a water boy in the 1980 war and bragged as though I was a General
I wish I was a member of Parliament and never opened my mouth

I wish I could grab land and boldly appear at a tribunal to defend my greed
I wish I could print billions of shillings and hide it in my house
I wish I could pay social media tax without tears
I wish I was a motivational speaker with offshore accounts 

I wish I hosted television and radio talk shows and spoke blatantly
I wish we had the 'majje" and never scared of an assassination  
I wish I was a ruler and not a leader
I wish I live longer to see equal opportunities, justice and sustainable human development

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts