To the next annoying ex-girlfriend


Before you dump me,  I tried please. I couldn't afford taking you to the cinemas every three days.
I didn't have money for our last date night! I never bought you flowers last Valentine! Oh, you wanted Pizza, did I get you? Hmm, just once! Yes, that pedicure was expensive! Never mind, Thomas lent me some dimes!

Every after two weeks, you wanted a hair change. I preferred you with the free natural hair though. You cut it in disguise! Your friend Akello bought a new dress from your usual boutique...i could not afford the same for you! I swallowed all the non-affordability and nonsense every time!

Enough! The katogo you prepared last weekend...oh, it was burnt but I joyfully ate it! You had never met her when she came over that month...but you poured water on her! She was my sister!

Your phone is your phone, have I ever touched it? May be twenty or eighty times! Okay, i was just checking your sister's Instagram wedding photos! Damn, she is a cute little witch! 9864...that was my account ATM pin number! 18 minutes later...money went missing from the account! You smiled but inside, I thought you were sent from Venus!

Goddammit! You day-dancing night dancer! You smiley-faced asthmatic woman! You non-vegetarian! You charming out-going wizard! You wrinkled-faced human being! You pretending gorgeous lady! You horny born-again! You animistic creature! You egoistic Congolese woman! Yes, I faked them! Orgasms of course! Just two hundred and seven of them! Go in peace!

Comments

  1. hahahahah Aaron alot of anger one fact was you let yourself love that person and they disappoint.
    nice piece there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts